ARDEX X 77™ MICROTEC® Fiber Reinforced Tile and Stone Mortar is a high-performance, microfiber-reinforced, polymer-modified mortar formulated especially for large format tile installations. Use to install porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles* over interior or exterior concrete and masonry floor and wall surfaces. Also use for interior applications over exterior-grade plywood. ARDEX X 77 is ideal for use in swimming pools and fountains and over in-floor heating systems and is recommended for all tile sizes, including mosaics.
- Use for setting porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles
- Advanced technology for very large, thin, porcelain tiles
- Unmatched sag resistance-double the ISO standard
- Outstanding coverage - 110 sq. ft. per bag with 1/4" sq. notch trowel
- Water and frost resistant - ideal for swimming pools and high traffic areas
- Highly flexible; 3-hour pot life